About Frame Compare.
Screenshot Comparison made easy.
For best results, try to align your images using something like Photoshop or Gimp before uploading. Photoshop has a great feature
under the Edit Menu called 'Auto Align Layers'. So, for example, if you are comparing DVD to blu-ray:
- Try to capture the same frame from each source (e.g. using VLC's Video -> Take Snapshot feature)
- Resize your screenshots so they are roughly the same size (e.g. scale the DVD up to bluray resolution or the bluray down to DVD resolution)
- Paste each image into its own layer in a new Photoshop document
- Select all the layers in the layers pane
- Go to Edit -> Auto Align Layers
- Save each layer to its own png of jpg file and upload them here.
Here is an example showing how it works with multiple images